Monday, September 12, 2005

Paula Lambert-Author

 

Some of you may remember me mentioning my friend Paula.  She's the one who went to the Tom Jones concert, inspiring my entry which was an imagining of several of my online friends going to a Tom Jones concert with me.

Paula has started a blog called Paula Lambert-Author

Because I know she won't brag on herself, I'll tell you  that she won a $5,000 grant from the Ohio Arts Council for a memoir she is writing.  I have read pieces of this memoir and the writing is incredible. 

Paula is also a graduate of the same MFA program that Beth and I graduated from (Bowling Green State University, where I now teach).  She's a published author and a serious author. 

She and I are both big fans of Jung. 

She is also one of the kindest and most genuine people I have ever known, and just thinking about her makes me feel a rightness about the world.

I'm sure she is going to have many insights about the writer's life to share with us.

Welcome to the world of blogging, Paula! 

I'm excited about the online writing community that is being built.  May we all grow, be filled with wonder, and have publishing success.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh -- happy to find another Ohio writer!

Anonymous said...

    Amen on the publishing success!
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Paula has started a journal - thanks for the heads up, my dear!  It is wonderful!

Vicky
http://www.livejournal.com/users/vxv789/

Anonymous said...

Just found this, Theresa!
*blush, blush*
Thanks! I wondered how people found me so fast!
You are such a love in my life!

Anonymous said...

Fantasizing about Tom Jones again? I thought I'd settled all that. Don't make me come over there.

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Paula! I`ll be stopping by.
V