Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Just For Fun

I found this quiz on Christina's (Journey With MS) site.  You can take the quiz by going here:  Birth Order Predictor

The quiz was correct.  It said I was likely the third child.  I was the third and youngest child.  The following description sounds very much like me:

***You Are Likely a Third Born***  
At your darkest moments, you feel vulnerable.
At work and school, you do best when you're comparing things.
When you love someone, you tend to like to please them.
 
In friendship, you are loyal to one person.
Your ideal careers are: sales, police officer, newspaper reporter, inventor, poet, and animal trainer.
You will leave your mark on the world with inventions, poetry, and inspiration.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are likely a forth born
At your darkest moments, you feel angry.
At work and school, you do best when your analyzing.
When you love someone, you tend to be very giving.

In friendship, you don't take the initiative in reaching out.
Your ideal jobs are: factory jobs, comedy, and dentistry.
You will leave your mark on the world with your own personal philosophy.  


I was born 4th.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reference.  It got me right! As for you - poet, Muse  - well, of course!

Vicky
http://www.livejournal.com/users/vxv789/

Anonymous said...

lol I took this one... Only child, it was right. And it freaked me out lol

~Lily

Anonymous said...

How on earth do these quizzes know???  LOL

My mom, who is the third of four, was told she is likely an only child.....wonder what that means?


:)

Anonymous said...

It said I was likely a second born, and I am the younger of two.  I didn't think the description was all that accurate though.

Anonymous said...

    I tried this. It said I was an only child. I am not. I am the youngest of four. It also said I was organized. What a joke. Oh well, they can't all work well.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

I have trouble picking just one answer for each of the questions in the Birth Order questionnaire.  I find myself wanting to say, sometimes this way, sometimes that, all of the above, no--none of the above!  But, I went with my first gut reaction and the predictor said I was an only child.  Not true.  Then I changed my answer for one of the questions to my alternate choice--the one I'd almost picked to start with--and the predictor said I was a third child/baby of the family.  Also not true.  I like that I must be too far outside the box for this quiz to predict my real birth order.  I hate that I don't fit in.  

Anonymous said...

Only child for me!  {I am the middle child }
V

Anonymous said...

first born for me, it was correct!

Derek
http://journals.aol.com/deveil/CelebrationofMyExhistance/