Saturday, April 23, 2005

This Is Spring?

This is not to be believed--I copied this off of AOL Weather.  This is what our weekend is like!  No working on the boat this weekend.  This is going to put us behind. 

We did get a chance to get up to Cabela's again on Friday night.  I ended up missing my monthly writing group meeting because we were delayed from leaving (we had to pick Buddha up from the vet.)  Like I told my friends in the group, Buddha lost his Mojo.  Then it was slow-going finding everything we needed. 

Our date of departure remains the same:  Saturday May 14.

Detailed Forecast  

Saturday night: Windy with snow of varying intensity. The snow is more likely to accumulate late. Cold. Low 29F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 4 to 6 inches of snow expected.
Sunday: Periods of snow with gusty winds at times. Cold. High 39F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Wet snow accumulation of 3 to 6 inches.
Sunday night: Windy with snow of varying intensity. Low 32F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Wet snow accumulating up to one inch.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, sorry your weather's not cooperating with your plans....maybe soon.  I don't want to rub salt in anyone's woulds but I live in Florida...mid-Florida near the Gulf Coast  and our weather has been sunny and nice.  But if it makes anyone feel better it's really been raining off and on today.  Wanted to plant  some more flowers and herbs but drat, everytime I think it's stopped, here it comes again.  We needed it though.  So Hooray.

Marlene-PurelyPoetry

Anonymous said...

Oh, geez!  I won't tell you about the weather in sunny SoCal!!

Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

It is cold here! MY toes are blue. I had to turn the heat on. YUCK $0 right now@9:20am.
You are leaving the day before my birthday!

Anonymous said...

i am so sorry for your continuation of winter.  i won't tell you our weather here right now, it would break your heart.  hard to be patient when it snows at the end of april.  it's why we left new england!

Anonymous said...

Snow and it's almost MAY! Unreal...

Anonymous said...

Turned cold here too.  But no snow!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I have a bad feeling about this.  The weather is screwy everywhere.
Tami