Monday, November 15, 2004

3 Great Quotes

Following are three great quotes I found in the November issue of The Sun

Well, while I'm here I'll do the work and what's the work?  To ease the pain of living.  Everything else, drunken dumbshow.  --Allen Ginsberg

 

 

Henceforth I ask not good fortune, I myself am good fortune.  --Walt Whitman

 

 

Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions.  All life is an experiment.  The more experiments you make the better.  What if they are a little coarse, and you may get your coat soiled or torn?  What if you do fail, and get fairly rolled in the dirt once or twice?  Up again, you shall never be so afraid of a tumble.  --Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good quotes. Everyone of them told me to get up and do your stuff that it is up to me not someone else. I have to make my own way.